Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Time To Win the Apocalyptic Bag of Swag

The last contest of Hell Month begins tomorrow. The rules are simple. Once a day on my Facebook page I'll post a question and, at the end of the day, I'll chose a winner at random. At the end of the contest, the five daily winners will be chosen at random to receive one of the below prizes.


Fifth Prize: An autographed copy of Wasteland in Red Square

Fourth Prize: An autographed copy of Hell Gate and an autographed copy of Wasteland in Red Square

Third Prize: An autographed copy of Wasteland in Red Square and a special coffee mug

Second Prize: An autographed copy of Hell Gate, an autographed copy of Wasteland in Red Square, and a special coffee mug

First Prize: The Apocalyptic Bag of Swag


Unfortunately, because of the exorbitant mailing costs, I have to limit this contest only to the United States. My apologies. Good luck and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment